Monday, September 24, 2012

D-Sypha




2 tracks called No Grind, No Glory and Six-19 Nahmean were submitted via email.

No Grind, No Glory comes in hard as hell and Im instantly noddin along with it. Lyrics are not bad. I like this song. Not normally something I would normally listen to but shoot, this is dope. The hook is very catchy. I feel like I already know it. The second verse seems kinda rushed, the delivery isnt great. But the hook comes in and saves it! The end is dope. I like this song a lot.


Six-19 comes in the same way. Just gotta listen. This song is deep. The lyrics are ill on this one too. I think a lot of people can relate to this one. Not necessarily myself but a lot of people would really like this song. The hook is really dope too. I really like this song. Thats really all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment